Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen is Singapore’s favorite Econ-Mid hotel. Reviewed over 6,000 times on Trip Advisor and accommodating more than 170,000 guests per year – this hotel is outstanding in terms of Guest Experience and consistently strong Business Levels.
We are recruiting for a highly motivated sales team player for our Sales Department:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within the corporate and leisure industry;
- Expand and increase sales revenue and market share;
- Managing and mentoring the sales staff as well as managing key accounts;
- To achieve targets by increasing room night production and the average room rates as predetermined by the Director of Sales;
- Manage and foster strong business relationship with existing and potential key corporate accounts;
- Ensure consistent business follow-up, providing after sales service and ensuring all guests complaints are taken seriously and discussed;
- Coordinate and organize promotional and trade shows;
- Conduct site tour and discussion with potential clients.
Other responsibilities for the Senior Sales Manager position are:
- To collect and share all information of the Hotel’s competitors with the Superiors and team members;
- Negotiates prices with the clients;
- Defines guest requirements and ensures that the guest services offered corresponds effectively as well as efficiently to their requests;
- To offer entertainment and have discussions/meetings with clients;
- Anticipate volume of business, taking into consideration of the occupancy of hotel, holidays/festivities and activities in the hotel along with other programmes line-up outside the hotel that can affect the business;
- Organizes meetings with professional people especially clients & people in a position to publicize the Hotel;
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion;
- Ensure active participation in the Sales Plan to achieve the desired outcomes
To be successful in the Senior Sales Manager position you will have to possess the following qualities:
- Possess a Diploma or Degree in Sales and Marketing;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant corporate room sales experience in the Hospitality industry with proven sales track record;
- Self-motivated, dynamic, result-oriented individual and a team player with strong business acumen;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong network;
- Possess strong negotiation and presentation skills;
- Possess high level of integrity and respect for others;
- An excellent team player who is able to work under pressure and meeting tight deadlines;
- Good knowledge of Opera is an added advantage.
- Dress Code : Office Attire
- Working Hours : Office Hours
Benefits and advantages in joining an AccorHotels brand:
- Multi cultural work environment;
- Dedicated training programs;
- Attractive salary and benefits package;
- A highly motivated team;
- Firm commitment to the development of careers.
Interested candidates are invited to apply with your updated detailed resume, cover letter, last drawn and expected salary and date of your availability to H6657-HR@accor.com.
We thank all the applicants for your interest and regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.