• Positive work environment
• Great learning opportunities
• Work Life Balance
- Maintain and Update website and handle technical issues. SEO optimization
- Along with working on the website we would need the candidate to also handle the online orders and customer queries & complaints
- Upload and organise images on dropbox according to the catalogue- the same content will then be uploaded on the website along with descriptions.
- Process orders, handle queries and complaints. Because we are inactive on e-comerce the new candidate will have to ensure they bring Fervor Montreal as a brand up to par with our competitors such as Buckley London, Toscow, Swarovski etc. As result this will need to translate into better brand awareness & increased online sales. Should have knowledge of Apps and social media. Website should be interactive. Expect a candidate full of zest and energy who is a real go getter and always striving for perfection.
- Better brand awareness through the website, SEO optimization, excellent knowledge and integration of social media and apps for our website. To be able to have the skill to successfully engage with much ease, current and potential clients of Fervor to continue visiting the site and thereby translating into purchases.
- BSc In Information Technology
- Min 2 years experience
- Ability to work well with others and build networks
Applicants who are interested in this role are invited to apply with their comprehensive resume with full details via "Apply Now" button.