- Supervise and ensure all work practises comply with company safety policy and WSH act.
- Ensure that all workplaces (including the Company’s premises) are safe and free of hazardous or unsafe materials
- Compile all relevant report and records, carry out regular safety inspection.
- Perform accident investigations, submit detailed accident report to the management and client (if needed), and recommend and implement preventive measures
- Conduct detailed safety audits on a periodic basis which complies with company’s safety requirements.
- Conduct trainings for staff and worker about the company’s safety policy and procedures including relevant government authority’s safety regulations
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Company.
- Possess a valid registration with MOM as Workplace Safety and Health Officer (WSHO)
- Min. 1 year of safety experience in construction site and after post registration with MOM
- Working experience in Soil Investigation, geotechnical instrumentation and monitoring works will be advantage
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
Building and Construction