Established in 1972, Euromonitor International is the world leader in strategic business research and analysis. In addition to our Head office in London, we have offices in 11 other countries with over 1,000 staff, and a further 800 contributing analysts in over 80 countries around the world. As an independent company and recognised innovator, consistently out-performing our peers, we were the UK Private Company of the Year 2013 and in 2014 won the Queen’s Award for Enterprise.
Our products now include our award-winning Passport database, consumer and industrial market reports, detailed city surveys, future trends and consumer surveys. We also have a flourishing Consulting division. Our reports, analysis and forecasts are considered essential reading by business leaders for their cutting-edge content, design and usability. Euromonitor's clients include the world’s major multinationals, banks, consultancies, libraries and business schools.
Euromonitor’s Singapore office is looking to expand its international sales team. The office has personnel researching and selling into a regional country base across Asia-Pacific. Salary and package commensurate with experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Filing and sorting accounting documents
- Data entry into accounting system – mainly Accounts Payable-related entries
- Maintaining and updating records via Excel
- Banking duties
- Petty cash
- Staff travel expense claims
- Preparing online TT & cheque payments
- Perform any other general accounting duties as required
- Assist admin / reception duties when required
- Minimum tertiary level
- Certification in LCCI Bookkeeping /Accounting
- At least 1 year of related working experience
- Experience using ERP accounting software – SAGE or SUN accounting software would be ideal but not compulsory
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Meticulous and possess positive working attitude
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritise tasks
Applicants who are able to start work immediately or within short notice will have an added advantage
If you are interested in applying for this post, please apply and attention it to the Recruiting Manager. Applications in writing should include CV and comprehensive covering letter explaining your interest in the position.
Only those who are already based in Singapore with the required working permits will be considered.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Euromonitor International does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor