KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. With more than 162,000 people operating in 155 countries, we have outstanding professionals working together to provide value to local and global organisations. Committed to excellence, we are proud to be a recognised Employer of Choice in Singapore.
The Finance Department is responsible for the financial aspects of the firm. It records operating transactions, provides essential financial and accounting information necessary to make various decisions; and prepares financial statements that inform management and regulators about the firm’s financial results and position.
Your role is supporting the department in the following areas:
• Department IT project management – co-ordinate with various stakeholders on requirements gathering and user acceptance testing; reporting of issues and problems; close monitoring of progress of projects, provide administrative support, et c.
• Policies and procedures – develop, implement and review finance policies and procedures, maintain Finance webpage, etc
• Corporate banking matters – liaise with bankers, maintain and update changes on approval matrix, application of Banker’s Guarantees, etc .
• Corporate secretarial matters – liaise with corporate secretaries, provide support on related secretarial matters, assist in regulatory renewal etc .
• To assist in occasional duties which the Finance Senior Manager may request from time to time
The ideal candidate should:
• Diploma holders in Business Admin or Accountancy or its equivalent;
• Sound knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standard;
• Good standard of IT including experience of using MS Office (with a focus on Excel)
• Web-based platforms and SAP experience preferred;
• Experience of liaising with regulators, bankers and auditors, is preferred but not mandatory
• Proficient in both written and spoken English language;
• Possess the ability to deliver good quality work under tight deadlines, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy;
• Ability to plan, balance and cope with competing priorities and work independently;
• Strong team working orientation with a flexible and adaptable approach to work demands across the whole organization;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate to people at all levels internally and externally;
All applications will be held in strict confidence.