KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. With more than 162,000 people operating in 155 countries, we have outstanding professionals working together to provide value to local and global organisations. Committed to excellence, we are proud to be a recognised Employer of Choice in Singapore.
Within KPMG Singapore, the Information Technology Services (ITS) team is responsible for providing quality IT services and solutions internally to support the business and improve efficiency.
As part of the ITS team, you will be responsible for the effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software related infrastructure.
- Set up, configure and maintain cloud networks and system infrastructure.
- Design cloud virtual systems and network resources according to specifications based on agreed business requirements.
- Collaborate with other departments to troubleshoot and resolve network connectivity and stability issues on cloud and virtual infrastructure.
- Implement a wide range of cloud computing configurations including hybrid, public and private cloud environments
- Design and build framework for monitoring and managing cloud operations; recommend performance improvement based on demand and utilisation.
- Manage access from client devices to cloud computing services.
- Monitor and optimize the ability of the data processing centre to meet cloud computing demands.
- Implement server virtualization technologies to maximize the output of individual servers and reduce the need for additional hardware.
- Maintain security controls in cloud environments.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A Degree in IT, Computer Science, Information Communication Technology or other IT related qualifications.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in cloud environment and virtualization technologies
- Strong communication skills and experience in team management
- Candidates with Technical certifications from Microsoft, VMWare and Linux will have added advantage.
- Ability to use initiative with flexibility and lateral thinking where necessary
- Pro-active thinking and identifying opportunities for knowledge sharing
- Ability to work under pressure
All applications will be held in strict confidence.