Reporting to Management to support the KIDSCODE’s vision and mission, the Training Manager is responsible for leading, developing and inspiring a team of trainers to create a vibrant teaching and learning environment through the KIDSCODE curriculum.
This role requires a high degree of self-reliance, entrepreneurial drive and passion toward technology. You have a wealth of teaching experience, seeking challenge, flexibility and work-life balance. Have a natural love to work with kids and have the patience to work with active inquiring minds, and the ability to break down complex problems into smaller digestible pieces. You will design digital literacy courses, be involved in exploring new ideas and make new things.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Conduct training for trainers, including events and workshops for students and parents
- Develop curriculum
- Design, deliver and evaluate the effectiveness of the training programs and making recommendations for continuous enhancement
- Implement the adoption of sound, purposeful and effective formative and summative assessment practices that support the desired learning outcomes.
- pedagogical approaches for student learning
- exploring ICT tools and applications
Qualifications and skills:
- An effective team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- A meticulous individual who is able to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- PGDE (NIE) or overseas equivalent
- Have some form of leadership experience
- At least 3 years of relevant teaching experience at MOE Primary/ Secondary Schools
(not necessary to have experience coding in all these languages, but technical ability is a must)
Education and Training