Job purpose: To setup, maintain and manage an effective system of accounting records and controls over Inventory, Fixed Assets and Petty Cash for the Company.
- Setup inventory ledgers and ensure accurate /timely inventory costing.
- Post and monitor inventory transactions – receipts, issues, consumables.
- Organize and follow-up on year-end stocktake, fixed asset counts and maintain fixed asset tags for control purpose.
- Perform timely month-end close and raise journal entries for inventory, fixed asset and petty cash.
- Reconcile subsidiary ledgers /accounts of inventory, fixed asset (fixed asset register) and petty cash to the General Ledger.
- Prepare audit schedules, monthly management reports and variance analyses on timely basis.
- Provide cost (material and labour) analyses and production overheads to support quotation /tender /project pricing.
- Work closely with Sales, Design and Production Division to review and resolve any inventory and costing issues.
- Prepare annual budget and half yearly forecasts, as directed by Financial Controller.
- Learn job scope of other accounting staff for duty covering purpose.
Take on ad-hoc and finance tasks as assigned by Financial Controller.