- Preferably Candidate with Project Management experience in M&E Engineering discipline, possess a recognised University Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent
- Candidate with Masters in Project Management will be advantageous
- Familiar with building plans submission procedures and approvals
- Relevant working experience and proven management abilities
- Effective communication and leadership qualities
- Able to work independently
- Conversant with local codes, regulations and procedures
- Good interpersonal relationship and leadership skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced and involved in managing local projects: Institutional, Mixed Used Development, Hospitals and Public development projects, value not less than S$80m
- Minimum 6 to 8 years’ experience with at least 3 years in Project Management role. Experience in health care industry will be an added advantage
- Some experience in Public Projects Funding Procurement Process (e.g. Gateway & DPC)
- Knowledge of project management software (Microsoft project, excel)
** Candidates with relevant experience could be considered for a SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER role.
Please submit CV with photo and indicate details of project type, cost, duration and roles undertaken (i.e. PM or other professions), current and expected remuneration package.