Kaer is a Built Environment specialist, and pioneer in the field of building performance, efficiency and sustainability. We have proved that thinking smart can deliver optimised building performance with increased comfort at no extra cost and with enhanced efficiency and environmental sustainability.
• Fun working environment
• Leading ESCO engineering firm in the industry
• Attractive remuneration package
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Providing support to the Sales Manager in following to clients’ meetings, writing minutes, clients follow-up and maintaining relationship
- Reviewing materials/tenders and putting together costings and quotations
- Drafting proposals for clients
- Manage Sales for Kaer Products and services from the start till end under the guidance from the Sales Manager
- Responsible to market Comfort Solution Products, GBI/LEED Certification Services, Energy Solutions to existing and new clients.
- Responsible in entire sales process from prospecting, quotation/proposal preparation, presentation, closing, delivery monitoring, payment collection.
- Meet sales and collection targets set by the company.
- Identify new opportunities for business with both existing and new clients.
- Manage client relationships and meet current or potential clients in a timely basis to explore new opportunities and to obtain feedback for improvements.
Work Experience and Skills
- Good knowledge in MS office, including Word Excel and Powerpoint
- Diploma in Mechanical & Engineering / Quantity Surveyor or equivalent
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- High energy level, comfortable in performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Resourceful, well-organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail-oriented