The Accounts Assistant reports to the Senior Accounts Executive to support the Accounts department in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department. He/She covers duties such as work that is specific to accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing & inter-company billing or other accounting tasks. He/She works specifically with accruals, prepayments fixed assets accounting or the monthly and yearly finalisation of accounts for audit purposes. He/She assists with the preparation of trial balance, basic financial statements and simple consolidated financial statements.
- Handle full set of accounts
- Prepare documents and cash for dispatch to the banks & outlets
- Assign account codes to all transactions in the accounting system.
- Record and process all business transactions within the organisations accounting systems using principles of double-entry accounting.
- Calculate customer/supplier account balances and reconcile with SOA.
- Perform timely closing of accounts and submission of GST returns
- Prepare monthly/yearly management reports
- Review of accounts
- Handle any other ad-hoc duties / tasks assigned
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
Email latest resume to: email@example.com