- To maintain peace and order within the hotel premises and to provide safety and security to hotel guests, patrons staff and their properties.
- To perform patrolling round in all areas of the hotel premises.
- To control investigation on accidents involving disturbance, accidents, losses, thefts, etc. occurring in the hotel.
- Be familiar with the fire emergency plan. Take necessary action whenever the Fire Alarm activated.
- Ensure the smooth flow of traffic in the Hotel's car park, Frontage and its vicinity.
- Minimum 1 year's relevant experience, preferably in hospitality industry.
- PLRD licensed
- Analytical, tactful and independent
- Stront interpersonal and communicational skills
- Able to work rotating shifts including weekends and Public Holidays.
Security and Investigation
Your Job Ref. No