As an Accounts Executive, you will assist the Accountant in all aspects of statutory in the daily operation of the Finance department and ensure all accounting documents are compliance with the Company and Government's policies and standards.
- Process and manage daily AR, AP, GL and intercompany transactions
- Responsible for intercompany transaction (AR/AP) and reconciliation
- Prepare monthly accrual and amortization entries
- Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules including fixed assets register, AR aging, AP aging, inventory, WIP and ensure schedules and sub-ledgers are reconciled to the GL
- Prepare cash forecast and ensure healthy cash-flow
- Assist internal and external auditors on all the documents required
- Support Accountant in other ad-hoc projects
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management and the designated manager.