About this Role:
- Follow the delivery schedule to deliver goods from warehouse to outlets daily.
- Deliver dispatch documents and parcels between HQ office, warehouse and outlets.
- Work with delivery man and other staff to load and unload goods.
- Ensure security of the vehicle, goods, documents, and any other valuables in the vehicles.
- Responsible for proper care and maintenance of vehicle and obey all traffic regulations.
- Possess a valid Class 3 driving license.
- Minimum 2 years experience in driving with at least 1 year driving a delivery truck.
- Physically fit and able to carry heavy load.
- Possess positive attitude and able to communicate, work well with colleagues and follow company’s instructions.
- Work 5.5 days per week. Able to work overtime, weekend and public holiday when necessary.