As a Financial & Planning Analyst, you will assist the Finance Manager in all aspects of statutory reporting, forecasting and budgeting process of the company and ensure full compliance with the Company's policies and Government's regulations and standards in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform variance analysis of actual to forecast and budget, including highlight and investigate anomalies.
- Report monthly management KPI with analytical review of the financial and operational results.
- Conduct periodic business review with business partners which includes sales & performance analysis, gross margin analysis, spending and risk analysis.
- Participate in the yearly budgeting and periodic forecasting process.
- Build financial database by identifying sources of information; assembling, verifying, and backing up data.
- Analyze market trends, identify the positioning of the organization and our periodic performance against the market.
- Protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management and the designated manager.