The Manager, Curriculum and Training is responsible for developing and implementing training programmes for MindChamps PreSchool.
- Plan, develop and implement the PreSchool programme for the class in accordance with the policies, guidelines, framework and philosophy of MindChamps
- Develop, plan, prepare and implement the training programs for PreSchool Teachers and Assistant Teachers
- Ensure that MindChamps PreSchools deliver the curriculum in accordance with the guidelines and parameters established and in accordance with the training and curriculum guidelines as outlined by the Senior Director of Curriculum and Training
- Ensure that the learning environment, resources and training styles provided is consistent with the excellent standard expected and maintained in all MindChamps PreSchool training programmes
- Supervise, train and mentor the Principals in order to ensure the most effective use of MindChamps curriculum materials, physical resources and teachers/assistant teachers
- Responsible for identifying the teacher's training needs and actively involved in the professional upgrading of teachers' skill-set and mindset
Education and Training