Provide effective and efficient human resources operation/support in alignment to business objectives/goals.
- Compensation & Benefits
- Creation of staff record in HRIS (TimeSoft)
- Administer staff benefits claims (e.g, medical, GHS and dental claims)
- Filing of medical certificates
- P-file and Leave administration
- Administration of medical check-up for PreSchool Teachers and Work Pass personnel
- Work passes (EP, SP, WP) administration and management
- Staff welfare
- Plan and organise and coordinate staff events, Company meetings & etc.
- Season Parking
- Learning & Development
- Training needs analysis and preparation of training plan
- Administrating request for L&D from employees
- Submission of Training Grants
- Other duties which may be assigned from time to time
- GCE 'O' level / Diploma in Human Resource Management / Business Management with 1 - 2 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (written & verbal) due to the need to communicate with many Chinese Teachers
- Cheerful and outgoing personality
- Proactive and resourceful
- Self-driven with positive mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
Applicants who are interested in this role are invited to apply with their comprehensive resume with full detail via "Apply Now" button.
For more information about MindChamps, please visit www.mindchamps.org.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.