Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the job holder will lead the team on digital transformation initiatives of the organization, its community partners and stakeholders.
- Being the subject matter expert in digital technologies for community service sector with strong and deep knowledge of its business functions, business process, business models and ecosystems.
- Understand the needs and challenges of the organization and community-based partners, working closely with key stakeholders to define, analyze and develop business process optimization and automation strategies.
- Develop and maintain the digital plans, deployment road maps, initiatives and technical architectures to guide the transformation of target organizational partners and community groups.
- Regularly conduct the reviews of digital technology landscape and existing applications portfolio to improve operational efficiency of the organization.
- Work with industry partners to develop and implement pilots of digital solutions.
- Establish and enhance partnership with stakeholders, grassroots organizations and related government agencies, community clubs, educational institutions and other community-based associations.
1. At least a Degree in InfoComm or any related subject from a recognized institution;
2. At least 7 to 10 years' in a senior management position with relevant professional experience
3. Experience working with the highest level of management and knowledgeable to handle business management through resource planning and technology initiatives.
4. Strong analytical, partnership management and stakeholder management skills
5. Proficient in business innovation and analysis, business process re-engineering and digitization process
6. Demonstrable leadership competencies, team-oriented, interpersonal skills, creative problem solving, results-driven and meticulous
7. High level of organizational skills with an ability to work well under pressure
8. Meticulous and organized with good communication and interpersonal skills
9. A strong passion to work in the social service sector
Please e-mail your application, giving full personal and career details, current and expected salaries and contact number(s) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)