This is a challenging role for individuals who endeavour to deliver the highest client service standards. As a dedicated representative of the Company, you will be responsible for building up good rapport with existing and potential clients in Asia region by attending to their needs promptly and providing excellent service at all times.
- Make calls on investment project updates to investors serviced by assigned Account Managers;
- Represent first point of contact for all investor-related issues;
- Communicate with investors on any investment-related information;
- Consistently deliver quality service to our investors to achieve total client satisfaction;
- Follow up on investors’ documentation;
- Perform administrative functions including documentation management, filing and data entry from time to time;
- Education of at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of relevant client service experience
- Written and verbal communication skills in English and an Asian language such as Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin or Cantonese
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills to interact with people at all levels
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Strong communication, interpersonal and computer skills
All data collected via this job advertisement is for recruitment purposes only.