The incumbent will be part of a BIM team working in the area of BIM for healthcare facility management. We are looking for candidates who have hands-on BIM industry project experience using Autodesk Revit and Navisworks. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in establishing and maintaining BIM systems/standards for healthcare infrastructure projects and for asset management purposes.
- Assist in developing and enforcing BIM documentation and workflow processes.
- Assist in material preparation for internal training sessions. To proactively assist colleagues understand and navigate BIM software.
- Research and stay informed on good practices and development in BIM
- Create and maintain object library in Autodesk Revit.
- Explore the usage of 3D visualization tools to leverage its functions to enhance construction productivity.
Diploma in one of the following disciplines
- Building (Architecture, Industrial Design, Projects and Facilities Management) ;
- Engineering ( Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Materials, Infrastructure) ; or
- Information and Communication Technology (Computer Science/Engineering, Computing, Game Design)
- Dynamic with a positive ‘can-do’ spirit and with a ‘hit-the-ground-running’ attitude.
- IT software savvy, with strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Some experience with system implementation and project management.
- Able to work independently and as well as a team.
- Knowledge and familiarity in at least one of the following: Revit Architecture, Revit Structure or AutoCAD will be an advantage.
- Academic background and/or industry experience in Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing will be a plus.
Years of Experience Required:
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in construction or commercial projects.
- Entry level candidates with good academic track record are welcome to apply.
Candidates will also be considered for Assistant Executive position based on education level and working experience.
Building and Construction