• Evaluate internal control and risk management systems to ensure that effective internal control systems and risk control measures are in place
• You will report directly to the Internal Audit Manager and assist the manager to review and enhance the company’s audit process, procedures and systems
• Identify key risk areas and gaps / weaknesses in internal control and make recommendations to improve them
• Spearhead audit engagement management and participate in discussions on product development and procedures (if any) in relation to internal control requirements
• Provide guidance to internal auditors in providing risk based assurance reviews
• Degree or professional qualification in Accountancy/ Business recognised by ISCA
• At least 3 years of relevant audit experience with a Big 4 Accounting firm or internal audit experience with an MNC
• Proactive and possess the passion to lead by example
• Fluent in English, both spoken and in writing
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
• Able to work independently, as well as in a team
• Willing to travel overseas when required (25%)
Opportunities for career progression in the wider global Group functions are extensive should you possess the requisite drive and determination to succeed; please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department by clicking on "Apply Now" button below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)