- To provide diners with an enjoyable dining experience at our F&B outlets.
- To serve and deliver food & beverage to the diners on a timely manner.
- To perform basic housekeeping after diners leave the outlet.
- To maintain the outlet’s cleanliness at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure cutlery, crockery and glassware are clean and sufficient in the outlet.
- Be aware of any booking for events / functions that are scheduled for the day / week in advance.
- Be aware of items that are out of stock / off the menus.
- Keep up-to-date of the promotions at the outlet.
- To ensure that the Grooming Standards set by the Club are adhere to by the F&B staff.
- To ensure that all publicity in outlet are current.
- To greet the diners when they enter and leave the outlet.
- GCE ‘N’ level
- Preferably with at least 1 year of working experience in the similar capacity.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Able to read and write simple English.
- Follows routine verbal and written instructions.
- Complies to safety / emergency procedures set by the Club.
- Makes an effort to know the basic food ingredients / preparation methods of dishes being served in the outlet, their standard of presentation and provides a consistent service standard.
- Fit and healthy.