- Ensure on-time completion of sales reports and sales analysis.
- Assist the Brand team on all products fitting and responsible for feedback to Brand team and deploy action-plans.
- Assist the immediate supervisor in Launch Package preparation.
- Responsible for all Brand Management’s PO requirements from disseminating to recipient of PO and proper filing tracking reports.
- Responsible to follow-up, receipt, tracking and distribution of marketing samples for all brands from Regional Design Departments.
- Monthly collation of customer’s product complaints and compilation of summary complaints by style for Brand team’s review and next course of action.
- Admin support on mapping and documenting process and updating of related scorecard.
- Assist E-commerce in any other ad-hoc duties (eg. Photoshoot etc.)
- Diploma in Business Administration or Marketing with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage.
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-pace environment.