- To perform physical task in receiving, packing, storing and distribution of items to internal customers
- Involve in stock check and rectifying discrepancies
- Check goods received against purchase orders and invoices then update in to system
- Other ad-hoc duties as per assigned by superior
- Minimum secondary education
- Forklift license is preferred
- Able to handle vigorous physical activity.
- PC literate
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice period
- 5 days work week, 8.30am to 5.30pm (Monday to Friday)
Only shortlisted candidiates will be notified.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, via the APPLY NOW button below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying.