- To work with marketing manager to conceptualize, develop, execute and monitor all promotion campaigns and loyalty/membership program.
- To work with marketing manager on the implementation of brand strategy and brand’s USP.
- To plan, execute and monitor all external and in-house events or seminars and road show activities.
- To conceptualise all in-house below-the-line communication materials to ensure consistency with the brand requirement.
- To collaborate with external partners to plan and execute joint promotions including new customer acquisition
- Manage digital marketing platforms including company website and facebook is an advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/ Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of relevant working experience in marketing, preferably in skincare industry.
- Effectively bilingual with good interpersonal, communication skills and pleasant personality.
- Result oriented and able to achieve targets and goals.
- Able to work under tight deadline
- Personal Attributes - able to work with all levels of people, creativity , possess initiatives, an eye for details
- Proficient in Microsoft words, PowerPoint, Excel.
Location: 371 Beach Road #04-06 Keypoint Singapore 199597 (near Nicoll Highway MRT)
We invite interested applicants to email your resumes stating the current and expected salaries to us via APPLY NOW button below.