The M&E Technician will be responsible primarily for general maintenance and repairs in guest rooms and common areas. Guest rooms and public area entry-level preventative maintenance are included. The M&E Technician will also perform some repairs on mechnical, electrical and plumbing equipment.
- Responsible for engineering and maintenance operations of the hotel, hotel property and grounds
- Responds to engineering and maintenance concerns
- Performs and/or monitors maintenance and peventative maintenance projects
- Responds to all building related safety concerns
- Maintains departmental compliance with hotel maintenance procedures
- Supports hotel departmental maintenance programs and executes daily, weekly, monthly checklists
- Assist management in specifying proper supplies and equipment for operations
- Deals with guest related concerns
- Maintain the guest rooms, public space and back of the hotel areas in good repair by performing various tasks related to a variety of trades including carpentry, plumbing, electrical, air-conditioning, painting, wall covering and tiling to ensure an attractive and well-maintained hotel.
- Must possess knowledgeable of basic hand/power tool operation