- Minimum ‘N’ Levels, completed secondary school or equivalent.
- Able to work long hours of rotating shifts, including weekends and public holidays.
- Physically healthy. Able to stand and walk for hours to attend to customers. Able to do hands-on work such as handling heavy stock and fixtures whenever necessary.
- Possess good communication and interaction skills
- Possess basic computer knowledge and skills.
- Pleasant, polite and customer service-oriented.
- Relevant experience required. Preferably with 3 years or more supervisory experience in a small to medium size store or department.
- Have passion & knowledge in retail operation, e.g. display, customer service, stock management and staff management.
No. of days: 6days, 7.33hr per day, weekly rotating shift work & 1 hr meal break
- morning from 8am-4.20pm, afternoon from 1.10pm-9.30pm
- morning from 8.30am-4.50pm, afternoon from 1.25pm-9.45pm