1. Assist in all operational & administration duties in Student Services Department
2. Facilitate apprenticeship placement for students.
3. Provide counselling support for students.
4. Identify and recommend suitable apprenticeship partners for student placements.
5. Facilitate job placements for alumni.
6. Ensure compliance of all audit/regulatory requirements
7. Any other tasks assigned by Head of Department.
1. Possess a Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
2. Minimum of 1 year working experience preferably in Education Industry
3. Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
4. Excellent command of both spoken and written English
5. Good planning and organisation skills
6. Team player with high level of initiative, creativity and energy
7. Work independently with minimum supervision
8. Good communication and interpersonal skills
9. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications