1. Provide administrative support to the department such as organising schedules, meetings and travel appointments.
2. Assist in the administrative tasks for all Governance Board, Management and
3. Ensure compliance of audit/governmental regulations.
4. Maintain corporate office and administration as per the policies and procedures.
5. Handle incoming calls and enquiries for Corporate or respective departments
6. Provide lateral support to other departments within the Academy where required.
7. Any other tasks/duties assigned by the respective Head of Department.
1. Possess a Diploma in Business or Personal Secretarial Certificate or equivalent.
2. Minimum 2 years secretarial experience serving management preferred.
3. Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
4. Excellent command of both spoken and written English.
5. Work independently with minimum supervision.
6. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
8. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.