- Plan, execute and supervise all maintenance services of the assigned property.
- Supervise / lead a team of Technicians.
- Plan and implement preventive maintenance schedules / improvement works.
- Ensure vendors and contractor's work performances comply with company's quality standards and statutory regulations.
- Preparation of quotations / tenders specifications, invitation for quote/tender, etc
- Prepare monthly report in accordance to management's approved format.
- Prepare OPEX and CAPEX budget preparation in accordance to client's requirement.
- Monitor OPEX and CAPEX to ensure that works are completed within planned time frame and expenditures are within budget.
- Ensure tenants' fitting out works are executed expeditiously and in compliance with company's quality systems and clients' requirements.
- Ensure all building's systems breakdowns are attended to expeditiously and recovery time frame is within the KPIs set.
- Monitor defects and ensure follow up and closure by main contractor
- Any other duties as assigned by Management
- Diploma in Building/ real estate or mechanical / electrical engineering from a recognised polytechnic
- A team player with good interpersonal and organisation skills
- Positive and resilience to meet job challenges
Real Estate/Property Management