Senior Business Process Executive is essential for developing and implementing the company’s quality management procedures and systems. The role is to continuously monitor and review the compliance of the internal functions with the established QA plan, guideline and processes.
- Created, reorganized or established any procedure or system, such as new forms, guideline, policy statements, flow chart, etc. and ISO 22000 manual writing and Procedure Manual Writing, BizSAFE certification renewal.
- To lead the ISO 22000 Food Safety Team.
- As Lead Internal Auditor for ISO 22000 system for central kitchen.
- Responsible for ISO 22000 system development, compliance and document update.
- Train QC and assign QC works, monitor work of Outlet Hygiene Auditor.
- Ensure production staff in Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Hygiene Practice.
- Ensure the work environment in central kitchen is sanitary, safe and orderly and meet the standard and requirement of AVA and ISO 22000 system and involve in AVA licensing renewal.
- Evaluate food safety concerns with products and/or processes.
- Responsible for customer feedback follow up (central kitchen and outlets), and reporting cases to management.
- Responsible for stall/ outlet pest control documentations and pest issue follow up.
- Follow up on stalls/ outlets NEA inspection, summons and grading issues. Develop and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Any ad-hoc task /duties assigned by the management.
Minimum Diploma (or equivalent) in any discipline with minimum 3 years working experience. Preferably in the Food & Beverage industry.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Understanding of quality systems including bizsafe, ISO22000, document control, change control, corrective action/ preventive action.
- Possess good knowledge in WSH Act.
- Independent, resourceful and good team player.
- Good initiative, interpersonal and communication skills.
- 5 days work week