Reporting to the Chief of Administration, Assistant Admin Manager will be responsible for managing the Admin department and all operations administrative work, supervise staff; developing work plan, ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures, implementing work improvement initiatives and cost containment strategies.
- Oversee and manage the Admin department
- Develop and implement administration document policy
- Able to draft contract/Agreement independently
- Maintenance and housekeeping of the office equipment and administration, and in charge of office supplies, stationery and miscellaneous items
- Manage conference meetings with Board of Directors and stakeholders
- Assist chief of administration on admin related tasks for HQ
- Any ad-hoc tasks/duties assigned by the management
Educational and Work experience
- Minimum Diploma (or equivalent) in any discipline with minimum 3 - 5 years working experience in Food and Beverage industry.
- Good knowledge in Food & Beverage
Expected Areas of Competence
- A good team player with good communication skills, effective problem-solving ability, and strong organizational capability.
- Bilingual in both English and Chinese
- Must be an effective team player with leadership skills, adaptable to frequent shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment and have a strong knowledge on modern administrative practices and next generation IT applications.
- Competency in Microsoft Office software, Words, Excel and PowerPoint.