A matured individual with good data management and analytical skill to support the department to achieve company key yearly
project and cost goals. The position requires the aptitude to systematically compile and record in details various cost and
projects, he/she is expected to continuously design and improve work flow and tools to generate reliable reports.
Participate in activities and projects related to safety improvement processes. Must have a respectful mindset for REC
regulations and procedures.
Have a quality product mindset when working on cost files.
Support project managers with administration and supportive tasks for various projects, create tracking systems of required
information, update tracking systems, document control tasks, invoice administration, contract and other documents
administration, filing and other tasks appropriate to support project management and project controls.
• Document Management System (DMS)
Review and ensure document format and content adhere to DMS requirements. Maintain document master list and archives.
Support document requests in accordance to DMS document release protocols.
Live REC values of being Responsible, Experienced, Collaborative and Straightforward in deliverables having speed in mind.
Must be able to handle working on several requests and on several types of tasks, not just focusing on one area.
• Continuous Improvement
Participate in REC Business System (RBS) projects.
Perform other duties as assigned.
• Diploma in Business Admin or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years experience in project environment with exposure to project controls.
• Have experience in document controls.
• Excellent practical knowledge and use of Microsoft products, in particular Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Outreaching character.
• Detail and systematic in data management.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization.
• Ability to write and speak in English.
• Ability to perform routine tasks consistently.
• Proactive working attitude
• Ability to initiate without being asked
• Highly effective personal skills – communication and organization
• Able to engage staff to work happily