We are looking for a highly motivated, individual as Planning Analyst for customer order fulfillment focus. She or He will have
to manage customer account on shipment plan. The candidate has to understand what are the factors for the gap in term of
watt class distribution, he/she has to work closely with Module/Cell planners on wafer/cell loading strategy to meet the
customer demand. The candidate is able to explore ways to minimize production time and costs, efficiently organize the use
of resources and maximize efficiency in the workplace.
• Participate in Safety (HSE) and 5S procedures.
• To plan and bridge cells and modules production so as to fulfill customer requirements
• To align both wafer loading and cells loading
• To inform CLC team of daily planned production numbers to ensure customer orders are met on a weekly basis
• To come up with a delivery plan based on production plan and demand by customer
• Weekly inventory reporting
• Coordinate and work closely with all relevant departments to align all KPIs
• To monitor and feedback on cells and modules weekly forecast accuracy and short-term customer delivery fulfillment
• To forecast production output accurately for the next 4 weeks
• To draw data from SAP and MES systems
• To come up with solutions to mitigate deviations from plan