We are looking for a highly motivated, hand-on system Senior Engineer/Engineer who will be responsible for the
• Responsible for the operations and maintenance of mechanical systems in Cells and Modules divisions.
• Follow up on mechanical systems – including but not limited to HVAC, acid / general / silane / VOC / NOx
exhausts, scrubbers, CDA, waste water drains and PCW.
• Lead and oversee Projects relating to upgrading / improvement / cost saving of systems in REC where needed.
• Conduct monthly meetings to review key KPIs with vendors.
• Monitor & supervise vendors to ensure compliance of work in accordance with the PM plan and project
• Conduct frequent site inspections and attend site meetings to ensure high quality standard work and timely
delivery in accordance to schedule.
• Responsible for general on-site technical & engineering matters relating to mechanical systems.
• Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
• Attend daily meetings and prepare weekly and monthly reports. Ensure that mechanical spending is within
• Other adhoc duties as assigned by reporting supervisor.
• At least 3 years Relevant experience in Mechanical/HVAC System for Senior Engineer
• Good supervisory and leadership skills
• Required skill(s): MS Office, MS Excel
• Possess positive work attitude
• Strong sense of responsibility, independence and accountability
• Proactive & assertive team player
• Able to work late for ad-hoc system troubleshooting and breakdowns
• A good team player with pleasant personality