• Manage the suppliers to ensure that materials supplied by the suppliers are meeting the company’s expectations.
• Set up and maintain the quality controls in the production line
• Set up and establish outgoing quality assurance
• Supplier Management
− Manage the qualification of new materials/suppliers.
− Manage the incoming quality of the materials
− Drive supplier quality through audits to ensure conformance to specification and continuous improvement in
system, procedures and processes.
− Drives supplier performance through efficient rating system and reviews.
• Change Control
− Support product qualification process (Provide quality requirements in FMEA, SPC, DOE, Control plan and other
processes and procedures as required)
• Quality Assurance Planning
− Establish and monitor Statistical Process Control (SPC) in the line to drive improvement of process and product
− Benchmark, develop and implement inspection methods and procedures to meet quality objectives, product
quality, quality assurance, technical goals and productivity savings.
− Non-conforming materials and products management
• Quality Management System
− Participate in internal quality audits to drive conformance and continuous improvement in product quality
• Safety - The KPI is zero safety cases.
− Comply with the company’s safety protocol at all times.
• Training / Coaching.
− Support training and coaching activities as part of organizational competency development
• Communication and Presentation.
− Ability to communicate and present at all levels of the organization.
− Perform other duties as assigned
− Duties will vary according to the degree of difficulty and involvement of the specific targets set in the
• Degree /Master/PHD (engineering discipline) in Electrical / Electronic & Mechanical ONLY
• Experienced in design of SPC controls, demonstrated lean and six sigma capability (projects),
green or black belt preferred
• Experienced in using quality tools for problem solving
• Experience in GR&R, FMEA, QMS (ISO 9000/TS 16949), SPC, MSA.
• Experience in solar industry beneficial, though not necessary
• Proficient in Software statistical tools (e.g. Minitab, JMP, etc)
• Aptitude in higher level use of Excel (E.g.: Formulas and Macros) is an added advantage
• Familiar with lab analysis would be an advantage
• Knowledge in Quality Management Systems and related standards and requirements (ISO 9001)
• Knowledge in IEC, UL standards and its application towards product conformity to safety and
reliability will be beneficial, though not necessary
• Be familiar with 8D problem solving methodology, SPC, ISO9001, TS16949
• Strong sense of ownership and self-motivation, good initiative
• Must be able to work independently
• Able to perform multiple task
• Able to read and write in English & Chinese.
• Proactive working attitude – hands on approach
• Ability to handle experimental planning and perform product testing
• Ability to gather and review resources and select and synthesize data for reports and other
• Strong organization and project management skills
• High level of accuracy with special attention to detail.
• Ability to write technical reports.
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to
communicate effectively with all levels of management, both internally and externally.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Good time management with ability to handle pressure and multitask under tight timelines
• Ability to work with limited supervision and through extended hours when needed to meet
• Willing to travel