• Work with Project teams and Operations to ensure timely completion of qualification requirements.
• Develop test methodologies and have good insight to industry test standards for PV products.
• Identify industry trends and translate actions necessary for inputs to new developments.
• Develop and research into testing regimes for product reliability.
• Support maintenance and quality documentation for Lab’s tools and set up.
• Review test data of testing regimes. Providing timely engineering inputs including failure analysis
reporting when required.
• Knowledgeable on standards and its developments for both products and components.
• Manage testing activities and able to perform project management work effectively.
• Able to communicate & comment well on products’ performance.
• Ensure closure of activities and actions required by Certification bodies and or internal/ external
• Provide necessary support and answers for questions from production operations as well as to Sales
Well verse in failure analysis skills with hands on experience in lab tools.
• Experience in reliability testing work and research.
• Statistical tools and methodologies.
▪ Ability to write professional technical reports (as expected from an independent
laboratory setup )
▪ Prior experience in Qualification and Certification work experience.