• BCA Certified Class A1 General Builder Licence
• Outstanding career development opportunities
• Fitness & Wellness facilities and programmes available
1. To attend every project external kick-off meeting with PM and top management.
2. To coordinate daily activities and ensure all works carry out by the workers in order manner.
3. To assist PM in carrying out all shop drawing and submission with Drafting Dept.
4. To assist PM in preparing of Risk Assessment and Permit to work.
5. To assist PM in conducting Mass Tool Box with Safety personnel.
6. To attend with PM in consultants, technical and coordination meeting.
7. To ensure all aspect of QA and QC matters.
8. To attend daily project meeting chaired by PM.
9. To familiarize with the scope of works.
10. To make daily check on work progress, housekeeping and safety implement on site with safety personnel.
11. To make pro-active response on site problems and resolved immediately with PM’s advice.
12. To exercise materials wastage, tool & equipment and labors control.
13. To ensure all contractors are safety-inducted and issued with Permit before work commencement.
14. To record all defects works and ensure proper document.
15. To prepare project progress report to PM.
16. To attend every project internal closure meeting with project QS.
17. To cultivate team spirit with SFM and general workers.
18. To be trained in Risk Management.
19. To carry out risk assessments and other RM activities.
20. To recommend risk control measures.
21. To adhere to the safe work procedure (SWP) established.
22. To inform PM or PD of any shortcoming in the SWP or risk control measures implemented.
23. To assist PC in communicating risk assessment to all the workers.
1. To carry out any duties as assigned by PM.
2. To ensure proper project documentation including email communication.
3. To issue work checklist for site supervisor.
4. To initialise and control all delivery order.
5. Any other duties as assigned by the company.
1. At least 2 or 3 years experience interior works or relevant construction industries.
2. Possess the relevant safety certifications like BCSS
Working days: 6 days work week
- Medical Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Leave
- Office Gym Access