• BCA Certified Class A1 General Builder Licence
• Outstanding career development opportunities
• Fitness & Wellness facilities and programmes available
- Consultant/client/supplier coordination meeting and trouble shooting on site.
- Periodical site inspection and to do progress evaluation on M&E Works.
- Review of M&E shop drawings from design team and submit to consultant for approval.
- Post contract maintainance inspection and meeting.
- Project management and coordination as Project Management Consultant.
- Project planning, site investigation, preliminary design and cost estimation on mechanical and electrical works.
- Detail designing and calculation for all mechanical and electrical services required in the project.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Singapore
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with relevant site people to execute work
- Excellent time management and teamwork skills
- Confident and excellent in networking with people of all levels
- Highly motivated, proactive, lateral thinking and a team player
Working days: 6 days work week
- Medical Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Leave
- Office Gym Access