- BCA Certified Class A1 General Builder Licence
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Fitness & Wellness facilities and programmes available
- Assist in preparation of financial statement
- Handle full set of Accounts
- Cash management – collection and assist in cash forecast – collection portion
- Responsible for general ledger
- Fixed assets – update and maintain the file and reports
- Company vehicles – repair and maintenance, road tax and insurance and other related matters.
- Update and maintenance company hand phone
- Preparation of monthly sales report, account receivable
- Assist in 1 to 2 Sunray's company account
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Assist in liaising with auditor in terms of audit and provide account information for tax purpose.
- Allocation of production cost to respective project account
- Preparation of monthly salary and wages for GL purpose, allocation of manpower cost to respective project account
- Preparation of GST report – SWC and SFC
- Update and maintenance Bill payable file
- Update and maintain loan / advance to employees
- Update and maintenance tender deposit
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Annual Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Gym facilities
- 5 day work week
- We provide Company bus service from Yew Tee MRT Station to Office