• BCA Certified Class A1 General Builder Licence
• Outstanding career development opportunities
• Fitness & Wellness facilities and programmes available
Primary Duties - Pre-tender
- To attend the site show round, if required.
- To send clarification to the respective consultants regarding the discrepancies in the scope of works and drawings.
- To check any missing pages in the tender drawings/ documents
- To get quotation from the respective trades and chase for the quotation.
- To take off the qty as per the BQ and do the detail breakdown in the excel sheet
- To replace all the addendum drawings and BQ pages as per the clarification.
- To go through the pricing with CM.
- To consult ED/CM on schedule, profit margin and goodwill discount.
- To submit the tender based on the discussion with the CM and highlight in the cover letter, if any excluded items / discrepancies.
- To attend the tender interview and prepare the reply based on the tender clarification.
- To go through the tender reply with the CM and respective QS.
Secondary Duties - Post-tender
- To check the LOA, contract drawings and documents and to highlight if any deviation from the tender.
- To attend (chaired by PD) every project kick off meeting and brief the scope of works with designated QS with top management and the project team.
- To arrange for the Insurance/Factory licence/Bond/Pre con survey, fit out deposit, if required.
- To arrange for the sample submission.
- To attend consultant meeting with the PM, if required.
- To negotiate with the respective supplier and appoint all the specialist sub contractors based on the trade.
- To submit the (vo) cost on (day to day) weekly basis and also communicate with the PM.
- To submit the progress claim on monthly basis.
- To chase for the payment certificate and payment from the client.
- To certify the sub con's claims based on the site progress and quantity.
- To request for the AI/EI with the respective consultants.
- To attend (chaired by PM) every internal & external project closure meeting with consultants.
- To submit the final account based on the contract and discuss with the QS consultant for the closing of final accounts.
- To submit the warranty based on the contract.
- To ensure PM’s submission of the as built drawing and OM manual.
- To request the landlord to refund the fit out deposit (PM to assist the accounts).
Building and Construction