In Pollisum, we envisage to be the preferred engineering solutions partner in South East Asia. We commit to deliver Innovative, Reliable, Value-Added Engineering Solutions and Services with Passion and Professionalism.
Pollisum has a wealth of experience in designing global logistical solutions for the multi-modal transportation of oversized and heavy cargos hence we can meet all your global logistical requirements, no matter how challenging the project.
We manage domestic and international road freight both in and out of gauge, and take care of import and export customs management as part of our worldwide service.
Small projects are carried out with the same dedication and professionalism as large ones. Despite their difference in nationalities and backgrounds, all Pollisum employees operate as one team with the ethos of being smarter, stronger and safer.
We invite keen job applicants to apply for the following position.SALES EXECUTIVE/ASSISTANT SALES MANAGER Responsibilities:
- Responsible for securing new customers, maintaining and developing existing accounts
- Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department
- Work closely with Operations department on the execution of projects
- Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with the other business units
- Assimilate market information and take part in overall business development through weekly/monthly sales meetings
- Provide responsive customer service and resolving client issues quickly and efficiently
- Maintain records of customer details/sales visits
- Ensure customer timely payment
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in Logistics/Freight Forwarding
- Proven track record of success in previous employment
- Must have shipping and transportation knowledge
- Good diplomatic and negotiation skills with pleasant personality
- Good computer skills
- Possess own vehicle
- Strong desire to build a sales career