- Manage the SATS brand and related product brands across SATS Group.
- Define brand positioning in line with business strategy to enhance external brand equity and build engagement within SATS
- Manage brand identity in line with brand positioning, advising business units on marketing efforts, with approval authority over all brand-related marketing
- Partner with both external & internal stakeholders to derive consumer insights, develop product trends information as well as innovate new ideas (e.g. product concepts, packaging, etc.) so as to capitalize on existing market opportunities and identify new business prospects.
- Lead agencies to develop creative and effective advertising and promotion programmes, including on-line and social media.
- Degree holder with at least 7 years of experience in brand or product management, preferably in a consumer services or FMCG industry across Asian markets
- Proven track record of high-impact marketing execution in partnership with both internal and external stakeholders
- A dynamic, resourceful individual who keen to achieve growth in a dynamic and fast-growing environment