Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify, on-board and qualify suitable Issuers suitable for secondary placement on CapBridge
- Coordinate with and assist selling shareholders and incoming investors with all online & offline deal execution, transactions, closing etc…
- Commitment to client success for issuers and issuer shareholders
- Position Secondary Placement and Private Listing options amongst other liquidity options such as M&A, IPO and private secondary sales
- Execute go-to-market strategy for both Issuers and Investors via in-depth research and understanding of private placement landscape in Asia
- Contribute to company-wide goals for on-boarding , engagements, listing and investments
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, business or related field.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years professional experience in corporate finance, investment banking, PE/VC, private banking, issuer qualification or other related fields
- Excellent Communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Be a self-starter, a highly motivated person able to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment that is continually changing
- Flexibility—CapBridge is a dynamic and entrepreneurial organization; all professionals are expected to perform multiple functions
- Promote and demonstrate a positive, team‐oriented attitude
- Passionate about entrepreneurship, capital markets, direct investments
Banking and Finance