The System Administrator is an integral member of the IT unit, which covers expertise across systems, infrastructure, servers, and support on our digital inventory.
The ideal candidate in this role will:
- Provide 1st and 2nd line desktop support in multiple offices and sites.
- Work and collaborate with other members of the International IT Service Delivery team in addressing and completinig issues, tasks, and projects assigned.
- Work and collaborate with the Operations unit in monitoring and providing technical support on our digital assets.
- Support the Marketing team on the technical aspects of all digital projects.
- Manage the infrastructure support of all in-house servers, networks, telephony system, door access system and other IT related systems.
- Maintain accurate hardware and software inventory across all work offices.
- Ensure all assets are acquired and disposed in full compliance to the agreed procedures.
- From time to time, provide support on digital assets or projects after work hours, on a needs basis.
- Support on other group assignments that involve IT, including office layout changes, infrastructure maintenance, priority tasks.