A Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, suggestive selling and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
1. Prepares food neatly, accurately and in a timely manner.
2. Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains it to guests accurately. Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with guests.
3. Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
4. Cleans as directed.
5. Greets guests and prepares their orders, uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record their order, collects payment from guests and makes change.
6. Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures.
7. Accounts for cash flow and inventory during the shift.
We have attractive perks for full-time Sandwich Artist® and we offer flexible working hours for part-timers.
If you are interested, You can also email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call 65478298.
Only Singaporean and SPR need to apply.