Are you someone with a confident self-image and can be the “sunshine" to everyone around you?
Do you want to work with the best?
Do you want to make a difference and transform lives?
Are you dynamic and fun-loving?
Are you the one we are looking for?
At Chiropractic First, we are dedicated to educate, inspire and transform patients and their families and to lead them to optimal health through chiropractic care.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Doctor in handling patient's flow
- Managing patient's needs and care within the clinic
- Assist in clinic administration duties
- Handle front desk duties
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a NiTEC/ GCE N Level/ GCE O Level/ Diploma
- As training will be provided prior to deployment, no work experience in the field required.
- High energy, dynamic and self-motivated
- Passionate about customer service
- Interested in healthcare and wellness
- Possess good interpersonal & communication skills
- Mandarin speaking is an advantage but not a must ( to traslate for mandarin speaking customers, as our chiropractors are mostly English Speaking)
- Basic IT skills
- This position will be subjected to retail shift hours