Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage turnkey projects
- Involved in the set-up of clinic and communicating with renovation contractors
- Sourcing and make recommendation on unit location and availability for new clinics
- Facilities Management and rental documentation management for current clinics
- Oversee and ensure the operational stability of newly developed businesses
- Provide support and troubleshooting for installation and maintenance in the clinic
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Requirements:
- Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development, Interior Design or equivalent.
- A minimum of 1 year relevant experience in managing turnkey projects / business development / facilities management role
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure collaboratively
- Good project & time management skills
- Enjoy meeting, helping & willing to go the extra mile to serve
- Meticulous & neat
- Able to travel on short notice
*Candidates with relevant experience could be considered for a/an Senior Executive / Assistant Manager role.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format via Apply Now. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified