- Combines strategic planning and day to day marketing activities.
- Maintain creative aspects, particularly in marketing and business development.
- Execute marketing strategies, come up with feasible marketing strategies for the clinics.
- Managing a team of Marcom executives.
- Develop and manage the production of clinic’s marketing collaterals and ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Work with management to source/propose yearly A&P/roadshow within the vicinity of the clinic.
- Preparation of yearly marketing & communications plan.
- Co-ordinate and management of clinic’s internal and external events.
- Work with clinic staff/doctor on best time to execute and launch patient retention initiatives
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): good interpersonal and communication skills., excellent command of written and spoken english, good command of written and spoken mandarin or a third language. (to liaise with multiple language client)
- Resourceful, flexible and responsive in dealing with people., Ability to work under pressure, short deadlines.
- At least 5-10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent