Reporting to the Team Leader, you shall be responsible to
- Perform outbound sales calls to customers (existing and of affinitive partners) to promote, cross or upsell insurance needs, our products and services using telephone as the main medium of contact
- Responsible for incoming pre-sales enquiries, sales, post-sale customer service and on-going customer relationship management
- Send product information and reply emails to customers professionally
- Deliver an excellent level of customer service and develop relationships with customers to maximize sales potential, retention and renewal and to ensure total customers satisfaction
- Ensure monthly KPIs (Call Performance and Sales Targets) are met and exceeded
- Well versed in insurance products and services
- Assist to handle incoming calls from the general line where necessary, e.g. insufficient manpower or high call volume
- Minimum Diploma/ GCE ‘O’ level with at least 3 years of relevant work experience doing outbound sales preferably in call centre environment and general insurance industry
- Possess General Insurance (BCP & PGI) certifications and basic computing skills
- Energetic, outgoing personality, customer and service oriented
- Fast learner, able to work independently and as a team
- Possess great initiative and positive working and learning attitude
- Able to converse fluently in English, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Other Information and Benefits
- 5-day work week (Mon- Fri, 9 am - 6 pm)
- Willing to relocate/ seconded to partners' call centre
- Walking distance from Tanjong Pagar MRT
- Attractive remuneration package, monthly and quarterly commission, annual leave entitlement, outpatient and dental benefits, group hospitalization and surgical, personal accident and term life insurance, etc.
Your Career, Our Passion - COME JOIN US NOW!
Interested candidates are invited to apply online by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’ button below with an updated resume.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying.